Monday, September 20, 2010

"Crab Apples 2"

"Crab Apples 2"
8 x 10 in
Oil on Canvas Panel
I wanted to thank everyone who has signed up for my first online course, I'm overwhelmed on the amount of people that have signed up! The class is still open for registration if anybody is interested, just leave a comment with your information or email me directly.  As stated before the first lesson will be discounted in price for $50 since it will be my first time doing this and want everyone to get the best learning experience as they can.   I'll be offering courses on how to paint these alla prima studies in one session.  We will go step by step in each lesson and make sure you understand my process on each level.  I will offer a critique through out the whole process till the end result.  The first lesson entails of the whole process of the painting, my video demo that I will send to each student explaining my process in thorough, critiques through out the painting, and one on one help at any time to help the student via email.  I'm really excited to offer this course to everyone and develop it further, thanks again!

Check out the making of this painting on my blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment