Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deluxe Burger by Minnesota artist Joni Finnegan



"Deluxe Burger"
image size: 6x8 oil on artist panel
Price: $100.

Purchase directly from Artist
www.jonifinnegan.com

It's that time of the year when a fair weather painter like me spends most of my time painting in my indoor studio. I need a little more time to adjust to the cooler temps before venturing outdoors to paint.
With Thanksgiving Holidays just around the corner, the thought of a little beef instead of turkey is a pleasant break. I did a quick little oil painting "sketch"of a hamburger, loaded with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and onions, of course catsup and mustard as well. Not a fast food burger, that's home grown leaf lettuce, tomatoes and onions topping an organic beef pattie all barely tucked inside a whole grain bakery wheat bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment