Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Cherries" by Jonathan Aller

Sold
"Cherries"
5 x 7 in
Oil on Canvas Panel
Hi everyone Happy New Years!  I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making last year so great.  With all your help I was able to achieve so much as far as winning the daily painters competition and so much more.  Thank you for making my year a great one!  I wish all of you a great new year and can't wait for what this year holds for all of us. 
This painting is my first one back from the holidays, it feels so good getting back to it.  Cherries have so much character with their stems and also their colors that are deep within the skin.  I'm really interested to explore more of these guys as far as composition and color harmony.  

See the making of this painting on my blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment