Friday, January 28, 2011

"Nectarines" by Jonathan Aller

"Nectarines"
8 x 10 in
Oil on Canvas Panel
Hi everyone its been a while since I last posted, I've been adjusting to some changes and glad to finally get to a rhythm of painting.  It's important to me no matter how busy life gets to always keep painting, its something that I love and have a passion for.  I'm sure all of you guys can relate if you don't paint for a while you feel as if somethings wrong.  That being said it feels great painting these guys again, it was a little challenge painting these nectarines but I love that adrenaline of getting it done in one session.  The skin of these nectarines have so much subtle details within them, it's a great exercise trying to paint them.  The intense reds and yellows also make them attractive to paint, the hints of these colors spread through out the fruit makes them unique in their own way.  

See the making of this painting on my blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment