Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Summer Bloom


A Summer Bloom
6x6 Oil 
©Deb Kirkeeide

I painted this a while back and forgot to post it. It is one of the new pieces shown in the recent studio tour this past weekend. In spite of the cold and rainy weather it was a good turn out and I really enjoyed having it on my own turf. Thanks to all who made this such a great weekend. The best part of the weekend was when my daughter flew in from Salt Lake City to surprise me. Loved that!

For those who didn't make it, here's a little peek at my house/studio in it's role as a gallery. You can see this painting (and others) framed below.






Now that it's all over, I've got some new things I want to try and I am anxious to get started. Once I figure out where I put everything to make space!

Stay tuned, I'm going to extend the tour online and offer some of the paintings at special tour prices.

If you are interested in this painting please contact me. It is framed in gold.

For see more please visit my website and blog






No comments:

Post a Comment