Thursday, August 25, 2011

August Morning

August Morning
6x8 Oil
© 2011 Deb Kirkeeide

This was my morning warm up piece from our paint out at the winery. Since I don't go out and paint terribly often, I'm always a little rusty and tend to dive in for a quick study just to warm up.
I think I would like to try this one again a little bigger. Hopefully I'll have a chance to go back soon.

There's something very intriguing and poetic about the path leading through the pasture and into the woods. I wonder where it would have led me to.

For all  of you in the Minnesota / Wisconsin area, I'd like to invite you to our opening reception for
Project Art For Nature. Reception is Friday the 26th 6:30 - 8:30 at The Phipps Center For the Arts in Hudson, WI. I've heard it's a great show and I've got several pieces in it. So come on out for a visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment