Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Pink Roses" 2nd lesson of Alla Prima Online Course by Jonathan Aller

"Pink Roses"
9 x 12 in
Oil on Canvas Panel

I hope everyone had a great christmas and even better new years.  I am finally back and ready to get the new years started, I've been slaving away to get this second instructional video complete and happy to announce that its READY!  The lesson is on the one and only "Pink Roses" which is shown above.  I detail my process with each stage and have a written format that covers each section of the videos.  From the amount of requests I had to paint roses for my second lesson was the primary reason why I decided to do so.  Discussing in depth big and small form modeling is one of the differences from the first lesson, which is also one of the main points of advancing with these lessons.  If your interested in signing up for this lesson please email me at jonallerpainting@gmail.com
I also wanted to let everyone know who lives in Minneapolis that I'll be teaching in late January at the Bloomington Art Center.  I'll be teaching an oil painting class which you can find more information by click here, and also a figure drawing class and you can also find more information by clicking here.

Trailer for the second lesson of the Alla Prima Online Course "Pink Roses".

No comments:

Post a Comment