Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Green Vase" by Jonathan Aller

"Green Vase"
6 x 6 in 
Oil on Canvas Panel
Today I saw this vase around the house and saw how much I liked the way it looks on these wooden panels.  There's no particular explanation why I chose to paint this just the sole purpose of getting inspired by what I saw at that moment.  It's great being able to pick up the brush and just paint what you see, I was not planning to paint today but I did see this vase and how the light was hitting it and just had to.  There's beauty in everything we see I know it sounds cheesy but its very true, it can be the most mundane thing and it still has some beauty to it.  It just matters how one perceives what he or she is looking at.  

You can see the making of this painting at:

No comments:

Post a Comment