Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Still Life with Sunflowers

Summer Still Life with Sunflowers
12 x 16 Oil
©2012 Deb Kirkeeide

A "too hot to be outside" summer day, a hand thrown vase and a bouquet of sunflowers in the studio - all the inspiration for this sunny painting. Of course these one of my favorite flowers!

The summer heat continues and I'm ever thankful for my AC though I have ventured out in this heat to participate in the plein air portion of the Minnesota River Arts Fair. It was brutally hot on our first day - though I did manage to get 3 paintings done. Between work, the heat and the rains I'm hope for the next 2 evenings to be cooperative so I can get a couple more in before we turn them on friday.

Stay cool!

Summer Still Life with Sunflowers
12 x 16 Oil
$600.00 + SH
Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment