Friday, January 4, 2013

Interplanetary Splendor by Terry Honstead


I am finally sort of settled in my new home and I have started painting again!  It has felt so good to work on things.  Now I decided I had better start blogging again!  This is my first painting since I restarted after Christmas!  I was thinking of Christmas and New Year when I painted it and it is special to me as I feel like I have a new beginning!  New house, new studio, new haircut, and new year!  I hope this year is wonderful for all of you!  My goal for the year is to work and develop my style in mixed media.  I want my work to be recognized as mine!  This on is not totally finished by the way!  I ordered some metallics and I want to add those before I consider this done!  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at honstead@paulbunyan.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment