Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Landscape painting by Mixed Media artist Terry Honstead


This is not done yet, but I thought I would at least share what I have finished so far.  I started with some  papers that I made and some that I found.  I added molding paste and stamps and as much texture as I could for the under painting.  I started with the background of green trees in the distance and then the gold and orange that are closer.  I have a few flowers in the foreground that I had done earlier on rice paper.  They are done with printers ink and watercolor as well as collage.  I want to do some more detail yet and bring some of the trees  forward and push some further back.  I plan on working on it again tomorrow.  Any questions and you can email me at honstead@paulbunyan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment