Friday, May 29, 2015

A Portrait of Izzy - Original Cat oil painting

Izzy
6x6 Oil
nfs

When my friend had to say goodbye to her beloved Izzy I knew that I wanted to paint him as a keepsake of their loving companionship. Even I miss having him grace me with his attention when I was over for a visit. He was pretty much devoted to my friend but he did seem to like me too. 

My friend loved the painting. As an artist, the most gratifying part of my job is when another finds joy and meaning in what I have created. That is truly my purpose and is the most valuable reward.

To Izzy, you are missed but remembered fondly!


If you are interested in a painted keepsake of your pet I am available for comissions.
For more information and examples of my work please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment