Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Cheesecake Strawberry"

"Cheesecake Strawberry"
5 x 7 in
Oil on Canvas Panel
Hi everyone I have an announcement, I will be offering online courses on how to paint in an alla prima manner.  It will be several courses starting with a simple subject to paint introducing the student to my approach to painting, then the course after that will be more challenging than the last one and so on.  I will also be doing a demo to each lesson plan so the student can see my method from beginning to end, this will not be live it will be pre-recorded and I will send it to each student through email.  With each lesson I will help the student via email and offer critiques through the process and the finished painting.  Each lesson plan duration of time would 2 to 3 weeks long or if needed longer.   
This course is in its infant stage but I am extremely excited to be offering this opportunity to anyone who's interested.  Since this is a test trail I will be charging $50 for the first lesson plan including a demo to go along with it, one on one help and critique from beginning to end.  Please email me or leave comments on my blog if your interested in this opportunity!

You can see the making of this painting on my blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment