Friday, April 13, 2012

Behind Her Back

I saw this old photo and just had to paint it.  I am putting all my own colors into it since it was an old black and white photo.  I can just picture the scene in my mind!  That backless dress is quite the "giggle maker"!!!

I know this isn't done yet, and I usually only publish on here when I am done with a painting, but it has been so long since I have posted anything!  I just got back from a nice long vacation in FL and am now able to get back into painting!  I took a lot of pictures while I was on vacation so I will have plenty of material to choose from!

Only a couple of weeks left now until the Artists of Minnesota Spring Show.  That is always so much fun!  I can hardly wait!  It is in Hutchinson, MN this year.  I encourage all of you to come and see it.  There are so many wonderful artists in the show and it is always a great one to see!  The dates at May 5th and 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment